LaSalle Network has partnered with a well known Financial Real Estate firm that offers extensive growth opportunities across multiple business units. This company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Chicago. The Administrative Assistant will support a team of four while interacting on a daily basis with multiple departments as well as c-level individuals. This company is one of the most well-known in Chicago that is famous for its collaborate, and amazing culture.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage Team’s ever-changing calendar
- Schedule appointments and meetings, as well as re-schedule throughout the day
- Order office supplies, and answer phones
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Plan and execute company events
- Order catering for meetings
- Prepare presentations and proposals
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least two years of administrative experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
If you are interested in working with a financially stable, yet growing organization and great team, this Administrative Assistant position is for you! This is the foot-in-the-door opportunity in an amazing firm that believes promoting from within and can jumpstart your career. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: admin , entry-level, administrative , administrative assistant , event planning , events, calendar management, executive assistant , assistant , support, agency , entry level, marketing , travel , travel coordination , EA , real estate , financial , financial services , professional , professional services , reception , receptionist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.