A leading insurance firm in downtown Nashville is in search of an Administrative Assistant to support one of their departments. For over a century, this firm has developed a strong reputation for providing excellent client service. This Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a mixture of administrative duties such as calendaring and expenses, along with assisting their Marketing and HR departments with special projects.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist in handling legal tasks such as proofreading documents, reviewing files and possessing keeping their data base managed
- Coordinate quarterly internal meetings
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Liaise with other departments including some of their Executive Leadership team
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to calendar management, processing invoices, processing expense reports and coordinating travel
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Two to three years of administrative experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Extreme attention to detail
Our client is moving quickly with the interview process! If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant opportunity and are qualified per the aforementioned requirements, please apply immediately!
Keywords and Related Terms: admin , admin assistant , administrative #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.