Our Client is seeking an Administrative Assistant in the Western Suburbs of Chicago to join their team! The model candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and deliver a superior level of customer service.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the Vice President of the company
- Create detailed PowerPoint presentations
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Create detailed meeting agendas
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain office so it is clean and welcoming
- Track multiple office related budgets
- Schedule conference rooms/travel/interviews as needed
Administrative Assistant Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of prior Admin experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Must have be proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and initiative to accommodate workflow
If you have an interest in building your administrative experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you. Please apply for this Administrative Assistant opportunity today!
Keywords and Related Terms: office assistant, reception, administrative assistant, coordinator, administrative support, office services, office coordinator, receptionist, front desk, clerical
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries