LaSalle Network has partnered with a , that is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant in the Seattle, WA area.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manae calendars for the Vice Presidents
- Act as a liaison with building admin and staff
- Forward any information from building owners to staff
- Order office supplies
- Be onsite for Board meetings, and handle lunches
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 3+ years in an office support role required
- Experience supporting a large team of individuals in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required
- Experience with Salesforce, SharePoint and other CRMs a plus
- Strong proofreading and copyediting skills
- Comfortable dealing with people at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with not-for-profit and philanthropic organizations a plus
If you are interested in continuing your career as an Administrative Assistant and want to work alongside of inspiring professionals, then this is the role for you! Please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: office manager , administrative assistant , netsuite #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.