Our client located in the western suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Receptionist to join their team! The model candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and deliver a superior level of customer service.
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Order office supplies and oversee the maintenance of office space
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain office so it is clean and welcoming
- Schedule conference rooms/travel/interviews as needed
- 2-5 years of recent receptionist or office experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organization skills, ability to prioritize, and initiative to accommodate workflow
If you have an interest in building your receptionist experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you. Please apply for this Receptionist opportunity today!
Keywords and Related Terms: front desk , office assistant , receptionist , jr. administrative assistant , junior administrative assistant , entry-level administrative assistant , entry level administrative assistant , el administrative assistant , Microsoft Office , full-time , fulltime
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.