A prominent, nationally recognized leader in healthcare is in search of an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide support one of their clinical departments. Located in the Chicagoland area, this organization is recognized as one of the premier healthcare organizations in America and has consistently received high marks in employee satisfaction.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will play a key role in supporting the team that works with a large volume of patients. This is a fast paced role requiring an individual with superb organizational and communication skills to ensure the clinical office runs smoothly.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer and screen all incoming phone calls with the utmost courtesy and professionalism
- Manage the office’s calendar and coordinate meetings
- Process invoices and departmental expense reports
- Prepare correspondence, including formal business letters, memos, and other reports
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Order office supplies and maintain existing inventory of supplies
- Handle a variety of additional administrative duties, including running errands, maintaining files, and faxing and scanning documents
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in a healthcare setting preferred
- At least two years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Polished verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate with employees at all levels of the university as well as alumni and key donors
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
This Executive Administrative Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in working in a fast-paced healthcare environment. If you are interested in this role and meet the aforementioned requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager - Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant, junior executive assistant, administrative assistant, junior administrative assistant, office assistant, office manager, admin, AA, EA, healthcare, clinic, medical, hospital
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.