Our client, a manufacture of medical devices and services, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team in the northwestern suburbs. This organization is looking to expand its team as they have seen a rapid growth in business.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer phones
- Sort and distribute mail
- Prepare credit memos
- Handle electronic fund transfers
- Process and verify expenses
- Process checks and recording cash
- Handle cash and credit card transactions
- Process and send out invoices
- Other general office duties
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous general office or administrative experience
If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative, reception, receptionist, general office, accounts receivable, process invoices, expenses, filing, scanning, sorting, mail
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.