LaSalle Network has recently partnered with a national commercial real estate firm searching for their new Administrative Assistant. Due to growth, they are looking to hire this person in their Chicago headquarters. This position will be responsible for coordinating company events, supporting 4-6 managers with travel and meeting coordination, and assisting with special projects.
This company has been established for over 200 years and is still growing! This is a great opportunity to become part of a billion-dollar organization within the Commercial Real Estate space.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate travel, meetings, and manage calendars
- Prepare correspondence, including formal business letters, memos, and other reports
- Plan and execute company events
- Provide direct support to 4-6 managers
- Provide support as needed with general office responsibilities
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in administrative support
- Experience within real estate - commercial or residential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Salesforce or Quickbooks highly preferred
- Must be extremely detail oriented with a team player mentality
Thank you for your time and consideration for the Administrative Assistant position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Associate Principal, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Microsoft Office , Outlook , assistant , coordinator , Salesforce , executive assistant , administrative assistant , real estate , Quickbooks , travel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.