Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago to join their growing team! The model candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and deliver a superior level of customer service.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Order office supplies and oversee the maintenance of office space
- Distribute mail and packages
- Act a liaison between company and vendors and suppliers
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain office so it is clean and welcoming
- Track multiple office related budgets
- Schedule conference rooms/travel/interviews as needed
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and initiative to accommodate workflow
If you have an interest in building your administrative experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you. Please apply for this Administrative Assistant opportunity today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: admin , administrative , assistant , data entry , customer service , office
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.