LaSalle Network has partnered with a fast-growing company that is seeking an Administrative Assistant in the Dallas, TX area. The model candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to handle a high-volume workload, deliver a superior level of customer service, and has prior experience in an Administrative Assistant role. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting leadership, coordinating schedules, and handling other duties as assigned.
This Administrative Assistant position is a great fit for someone who is looking to continue their career in an administrative role and make a direct impact on a company.
- Support the leadership of the company
- Create detailed PowerPoint presentations
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Create detailed meeting agendas
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Maintain office as well as inventory of office supplies
- Schedule conference rooms/travel/interviews as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft PowerPoint, and have strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
If you have an interest in building your administrative experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you! Please apply for this Administrative Assistant opportunity today!
office assistant , reception , administrative assistant , coordinator , administrative support , office services , office coordinator , receptionist , front desk , clerical #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.