LaSalle Network is actively recruiting for an Administrative Assistant role in Nashville, TN. We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist in handling legal tasks such as proofreading documents, reviewing files and possessing keeping their database managed
- Coordinate quarterly internal meetings
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Liaise with other departments including some of their Executive Leadership team
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to calendar management, processing invoices, processing expense reports and coordinating travel
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Two to three years of administrative experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Extreme attention to detail
If you are interested in a customer service role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative , administrative assistant , office assistant , reception , receptionist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.