LaSalle Network has partnered with a well-known Financial Real Estate firm that offers extensive growth opportunities across multiple business units. This company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Chicago. The Administrative Assistant will support a team of four while interacting daily with multiple departments as well as C-Level individuals. This company is one of the most well-known in Chicago and is famous for its collaborative and amazing culture.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage the team’s ever-changing calendar
- Schedule appointments and meetings, as well as re-schedule throughout the day
- Order office supplies and answer phones
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Plan and execute company events
- Order catering for meetings
- Prepare presentations and proposals
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
If you are interested in working with a financially stable, yet growing organization and great team, this Administrative Assistant position is for you! This is a foot-in-the-door opportunity at an amazing firm that believes in promoting from within. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: admin , entry-level , administrative , administrative assistant , event planning , events, calendar management , executive assistant , assistant , support, agency , entry level , marketing , travel , travel coordination , EA , real estate , financial , financial services , professional , professional services , reception , receptionist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.