LaSalle Network has partnered with a fast-growing healthcare company that is
seeking an Administrative Assistant in Nashville’s Franklin area. The model candidate is detail-oriented with a proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and deliver a superior level of customer service.
This Administrative Assistant position is a great fit for someone who is looking to start their career in an administrative role and learn the ins and outs of a surgery practice. This position is contract-to-hire.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the leadership of the company
- Create detailed PowerPoint presentations
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Create detailed meeting agendas
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain office so it is clean and welcoming
- Track multiple office-related budgets
- Schedule conference rooms/travel/interviews as needed
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of prior administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft PowerPoint, and have strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
If you have an interest in building your administrative experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you! Please apply for this Administrative Assistant opportunity today!
Keywords and Related Terms: office assistant , reception , administrative assistant , coordinator , administrative support , office services , office coordinator , receptionist , front desk , clerical
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.