Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a growing fintech company in downtown Chicago to hire an Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of at least 5 years in administrative roles, showcasing strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
Our client is a leader in their space, combining the fast-paced start up mentality with a proven track record of growth over 10 years.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Efficiently compile, review and prepare documents, ensuring accuracy and compliance with industry regulations
- Collaborate internally to create comprehensive reports for clients and internal use
- Take charge of monitoring and managing expenses, ensuring adherence to budgetary constraints
- Serve as a point of contact for clients, maintaining professional and timely communication
- Assist in preparing client presentations and reports, highlighting key industry insights and recommendations
- Handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality and integrity
- Establish and maintain organized systems for efficient retrieval of records as needed
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; in the absence of a degree, a candidate with substantial, demonstrated experience and skills in administration will be considered
- 5+ years of administrative experience in professional services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with any CRM is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills with attention to details
This position can be a gateway for individuals aspiring to advance into an Executive Assistant (EA) role within the next couple of years. Proactive and dedicated individuals will find ample opportunities to enhance their administrative acumen and contribute to the success of this dynamic team.
If you are a detail-oriented professional with a passion for administrative excellence, we invite you to apply!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national