LaSalle Network is seeking an administrative professional to serve as the Administrative Assistant to the President of a growing real estate development and investment firm in Chicago’s North Shore. This Administrative Assistant will be tasked with operating in a fast-paced environment and working on wide variety of tasks to support the essential functions of the business. If you are an admin with any real estate, accounting or legal experience this role could be for you!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate domestic travel arrangements for the president
- Support the president with bookkeeping and basic accounting responsibilities
- Manage complex calendar and meeting management
- Provide professional and detailed correspondence to external and internal contacts
- Assist with drafting documents related to contracts and cover letters
- Serve as a gatekeeper for the executives
- Work diligently in a fast-paced environment
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 2-5 years of prior professional experience in an administrative capacity
- Previous experience supporting a demanding producing team
- Accounting, legal or real estate experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant opportunity and you know you have what it takes to make sure this firm continues to grow, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.