LaSalle Network has partnered with an award-winning health care company, located in Chicago, seeking an Administrative Assistant. Grow within a supportive environment that prides itself on the care they provide to not only their patients, but their employees!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate high-level meetings for the leadership team
- Perform advanced calendar administration
- Properly receive, review and organize all documents
- Create and modify any information within spreadsheets and databases
- Effectively communicate with clients, vendors and contractors
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships
- Assist with ad hoc projects for the leadership team
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 4+ years of administrative experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to complete complex tasks with little or no supervision
- Advanced Microsoft computer platform knowledge
If the above qualifications describe you and you are interested in this Administrative Assistant position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , executive assistant , junior executive assistant , personal assistant , admin assistant , administrative support , office manager , office assistant , office coordinator , receptionist #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.