Our client in the real estate space is in search of an Administrative Assistant due to growth. This organization has experienced steady growth over the past 15 years and continues to expand by acquiring new businesses. This organization offers a fun and laid-back culture and prides itself in offering an environment that fosters room for growth and encourages collaboration.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will hold a position that is crucial to the success of the office operations and continued culture of the firm. Every day will offer tremendous variety, as your responsibilities will encompass supervising a staff of administrative professionals, executing floor plan moves, managing vendor relationships and utilizing your expertise to promote a positive office culture.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead administrative team members to deliver excellent service
- Drive innovation on sustainability-related initiatives for facilities
- Execute successful facilities projects, including office moves, hoteling implementation, additional space build outs, etc.
- Maintain a complex budget for recurring and one-off facilities expenses
- Participate in the creation, implementation and maintenance of the business continuity plan
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of office and facilities management experience
- Experience leading office coordinators and support staff
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven execution of enhancing standard operating procedures
If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant role, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , office manager , facilities, operations, administrative , admin , office management , office , office coordinator , operations , executive assistant , receptionist , office assistant #LI-DAOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.