LaSalle Network is excited to be leading the hiring initiative for a Administrative Assistant position for a thriving client, located in the Western suburbs of Chicago. The Administrative Assistant is expected to be personable, energetic and professional. The Administrative Assistant will also be responsible for calendar management, vendor relationships, and handling correspondence with external clients and internal personnel via phone and email. If you are targeting a position with a stable company for the long term, please apply today!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Produce a heavy amount of written correspondence to follow up with internal personnel and external vendors
- Handle vendor relationships and negotiate contracts
- Manage a calendar, correspondence via phone and email
- Draft company documents and execute reports
- High level functioning in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint on a daily basis
- Prepare and organize materials for meetings
- Handle highly confidential information with the utmost discretion
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- One to five years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle a high pressure, dynamic environment
If you are interested in exploring a new career oriented opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: administrative assistant , administrative , assistant , vendor relations , office administration , Microsoft office , proposal , calendar management , budget , detail , corporate , corporate buying
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.