One of our growing real estate clients located in Oak Brook is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This long standing, award-winning company employs over 10,000 people across the US and is continuing to grow year after year! If you are an Accounts Receivable Specialist looking to make $20-24/hr, have a passion to achieve company financial goals, and are looking to join a fast-growing organization, then look no further!
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist accounting department on accounts receivable and collections efforts
- Process all check and credit card payments
- Verify transaction information
- Communicate across departments in order to investigate and resolve customer issues
- Work heavily in Excel to document and update weekly AR reports
- Identify process improvements
- Assist with other projects/ other duties as needed
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must possess excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Comfortable with client-facing communication
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite
- NetSuite preferred but not required
- Team player with a collaborative spirit, cooperative attitude, and ability to work across multiple departments
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on meeting deadlines and addressing urgent situations
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Accounting and Finance Recruiter
Key Words and Related Terms: accounts receivable , clerk , accounting , finance , collections , netsuite , payments , AR reports , specialist , excel , google
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries