As a national revenue cycle solutions firm, our client partners with healthcare organizations to increase cash collections, decrease unpaid claims, and reduce denials and write offs. This well trained customized business is looking for strong accounts receivable specialists who can join their team and continue to deliver the quality they are known for. Our client prides itself in the excellent service they provide to home health agencies and their ability to sustain outstanding performance. They need accounts receivable specialists to join their team of high-caliber professionals and they are continuously searching for exceptional people. If you are looking to join a proven leader in Accounts Receivable Recovery, apply here and become a accounts receivable specialist!
Qualifications and Requirements of Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- 2+ years of previous medical collections experience in a hospital or physician setting
- Claim denials experience and knowledge to process appeals for both commercial and government payor’s
- Ability to do the proper research on an unpaid or under paid patient claim and determine best course of action to collection balance
- Ability to prioritize and multi task a large work volume with a high level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of insurances and their billing requirements.
- Good written/typing skills, ability to perform basic mathematical calculations for payments/adjustments, good communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities of Accounts Receivable Specialist include:
- Contact Insurance carriers & patients to resolve outstanding balances
- Maintain optimal communication and rapport with ALL payers
- Following up on outstanding balances to determine why claim has not been paid, handle denials follow-up and appeals.
- Work with internal parties in regards to code processing
If you are qualified and interested in the Accounts Receivable Specialist role please apply today!
Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
Keywords and Related Terms: managed care, commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, public aid, follow up, claims, rebill, medical biller, medical collector, financial counselor, patient access, patient registration, charity, payment plan, billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies , patient services , patient access , insurance verification , medical admin , patient registration , pre-access , hospital registration , scheduler , registration , insurance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.