LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing professional services firm in the Chicagoland area to identify an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join an experienced, growing organization. This incredibly established team is looking for a sound Accounts Receivable Specialist to work directly with upper management and cross-departmentally.
Working with and reporting directly to the head of their Accounting team, this individual will handle the general accounting and reporting for all invoicing, payments and receivables. This position is on a hybrid work model which allows you to work from home 2-3 days a week.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Reconcile invoices and bills as well as verify balances to general ledger
- Participate in Accounts Receivables monthly close process
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals and preparing reports
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
- Reconcile cash for all operating accounts on a monthly basis
- Execute routine month-end accounting functions (recording of accruals, balance sheet account reconciliations, etc.)
- Record of related journal entries
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred, not required
- 1+ year of professional accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel modeling experience
- Confident in learning new software programs
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity, and want to join a company experiencing consistent growth, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accounts payable , accounts receivables , AP , AR , accounting associate , credit , credit analysis , finance , GAAP , expense , invoices , cash flows , public , corporate , general ledger , month-end close , accrual , journal entries #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.