Our client, a leading and growing company within the logistics space, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team! This motivated and self-starting Accounts Receivable will be responsible for a range of responsibilities involving reconciling customer accounts, resolving deduction disputes, and working with aging reports.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Reconciling customer accounts as needed; following up on credits and debits; processing adjustments
- Deductions work, including processing requests for credit, resolving deduction disputes and requesting payments for invalid deductions and working with past due invoices
- Some collections, mostly via email but also over the phone
- Additional ad hoc projects as requested
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication, organization and relationship skills
- Experience from a pharmaceutical company or working with a wholesale portfolio
- Experience using aging reports
If you, or someone you know, are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting, bookkeeping, accounts receivable, a/r, pharma, pharmaceutical, wholesale, portfolio, invoice, invoicing, invoices, accounts, deduction, accounts receivable specialist, deductions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.