LaSalle Network has paired with a thriving commercial distributor and supply chain company located on the north side of Chicago near Deerfield, IL. This organization has a high growth, collaborative culture and are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist who will sit out of the Accounting and Finance team. This company serves a high volume of clients and due to recent acquisitions has been going through high growth.
This Accounts Receivable Specialist role is perfect for someone that has a strong accounts receivable experience preferably within cash applications, billing, or business to business collections and has an interest to be hands on with a growing company.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and process documents and cash receipts (lockbox, checks, credit cards)
- Work with billing staff to determine billing corrections and adjustments navigating appropriate software
- Maintain and update all accounts receivable filing
- Analyze weekly accounts receivable aging reports as well as cash receipts to the sales staff and executive management
- Answer questions in resolving short term payments and account problems
- Document collections activities
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- Associate degree or relevant work experience in the field
- 3+ years in accounts receivable and business to business collections
- Proficiency in accounting software (Sage, Peachtree, QuickBooks)
- Intermediate Excel skills
This Accounts Receivable Specialist position is moving quickly, if you are interested, please apply immediately!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Accountant , Accounting , Finance , Excel , collections , reporting , aging reports , accounts receivable , AR , billing , cash applications , healthcare , Invoices , business to business collections , B2B , Accounts Receivable , Staff Accountant , Credit and Collections , Credit
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.