LaSalle Network has partnered with an industry-leading home services and maintenance company located in the Novi, Michigan area to find an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This company is looking for someone with a few years of accounts receivable experience and looking to grow with this global company. The team is split up across multiple offices in the United States with a small section of the team sitting in Michigan.
In this Accounts Receivable Specialist role, you would work directly with the Credit and Collections team to help with collection on payments from customers. This role will target their largest clients and handle the collections with a “white-glove” service.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collect on and maintain relationships with a portfolio of 200-300 client accounts, approximately 2M in size
- Communicate in a timely and professional matter with clients assigned to your portfolio
- Investigate billing issues by working with other members in the AR and sales departments
- Issue rebills
- Ensure the AR is reconciled daily and accurately
- Run D&B reports to assess credit worthiness of potential clients
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- At least 3 years of accounts receivable experience, specifically within business to business credit and collections, not business to consumer
- Experience working within a large ERP preferred (i.e. Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft)
- Experience with advanced Excel functions such as PivotTables and VLOOKUPs preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication required
- Ability to start immediately
- Open to going into the office in the fall
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career as an Accounts Receivable Specialist and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: collections , a/r , receivables , collections , D&B , DOS , billing , invoicing , credit , accounts receivable , AR , aging , portfolio , B2B , business to business
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.