Our client, an established GPO company located in the Northwest Suburbs, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist who is eager to jump into a new challenge. Responsible for all accounts receivable related functions, including clearing of backlogs, following up with vendors on discrepancies and running daily/monthly reporting.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist with clearing receivables
- Work with rebate accountants to reconcile rebate calculations when AR and payments does not match
- Keep track of invoicing to make sure all rebates get invoiced
- Review receivables for discrepancies
- Cash Applications/ unapplied cash
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounts receivable
- Proficiency in SAP (or large ERP system)
- Proficiency in Excel, w/ VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Preferred background in rebate work
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please and apply today!
Senior Project Manager - Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable , AR , cash applications , deposits , unapplied cash , SAP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served thousands of clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.