Our client, a well-known CPG company, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist in their Chicago office location. This Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for all accounts receivable related functions, including contacting delinquent customers via phone and email to secure payment. Assisting with emailing, printing and mailing of statements, reviewing account histories with customers, and posting payments, credit memos and adjustments.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create customer invoices and maintain customer information
- Run aging reports and work these reports to resolve outstanding accounts; This includes aging reports, unapplied cash reports, short pay reports, unapplied credit reports, aged items 180 days plus
- Daily accuracy of A/R is necessary for inventory control and accountability.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- One to three years’ experience on the telephone, preferred
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience in a fast paced environment is required
- Strong data entry skills
- Basic Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel) is required
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please call and apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: a/r, receivables, credit, aging, reports, billing, invoicing, deductions , chargebacks , track , analysis , spreadsheets , disputes , claims
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.