LaSalle Network has paired with a construction and manufacturing company in downtown Chicago who is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. This organization has a casual, structured environment with a steady work-life balance. This role will join a large accounts receivable team with endless growth opportunities throughout the entire company as well as stability.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Call upon assigned accounts to facilitate collection of open invoices within established terms and to assist the customer with resolving their issues
- Oversee and update the aging report
- Assist with researching any billing/invoice price discrepancies
- Reach out to appropriate contact/department to inform them of the issues
- Set up past-due accounts on payment plans
- Monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly
- Input and maintain all customer information in all necessary systems on assigned accounts
- Upon approval, process customer write-offs when required
- Step in as team lead over department when manager is out of the office/unavailable
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities as needed
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements:
- Associate degree required
- 2+ years of accounts receivable experience
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity and want to expand your career within a fast growing organization, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.