Our client, a publicly traded company in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join and lead their team through recent company growth. This Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for the oversight and support of the accounts receivable team, including cash applications and deductions while getting to drive process improvements with C-suite and upper management.
Accounts Receivable Manager Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain policies and standard operating procedures for accounts receivable department
- Process accounts and payments accurately
- Perform credit risk monitoring, set up new customer accounts, and perform ongoing credit evaluations
- Reconcile accounts receivable general ledger accounts
- Perform all day-to-day financial transactions, including reliably and accurately verifying, sorting, calculating, posting, and recording the department’s data
- Execute the timely sending of bill reminders and contacting clients to facilitate payment of invoices due
- Generate financial statements and reports, clearly detailing accounts receivable status
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to various levels of management
- Manage team of credit/collection analysts and accounts receivable associates including the ongoing development of team members
Accounts Receivable Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years of experience and at least 2 years of managerial experience in credit and collections
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement
- Must have advanced experience in managing credit function within an environment of strong internal controls
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office applications and working knowledge of any major ERP system is required
If you are interested in an Accounts Receivable Manager position with a growing organization and ready to make an impact, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: deductions , Accounts Receivable , credit , collections , manufacturing , dso , days sales outstanding , SOX , Sarbanes - oxley , claims , vendor relationships , management, audits , accounting , month-end close , month-end
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.