We are currently searching for a dedicated, efficient Accounts Receivable Manager to lead our client's newly created accounts receivable team. Located centrally in the Dallas Forth Worth metro area, our client is a leader in their industry and has an opening due to new strategic positioning. The Accounts Receivable Manager will have the autonomy to create their own team and will handle chargebacks, accounts receivable and assist with month end responsibilities.
Accounts Receivable Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the accuracy and timeliness of complex customer chargebacks
- Hire, supervise and train AR clerks
- Assist with month end and weekly reporting
- Assist with month end sales accruals
- Ad hoc projects as requested
Accounts Receivable Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a supervisor with chargebacks and/or accounts receivable
- SAP experience and manufacturing experience required
- Strong Excel skills
- Friendly, hard-working attitude
If you are interested in an Accounts Receivable Manager opportunity with a strong team and stable company, please apply today!
Director, National Search
Keywords and Related Terms: chargebacks , manager , accounts receivable , supervisor , cash applications , billing , collections , reporting , month end , invoices #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.