LaSalle Network has partnered with a stable but growing company located in downtown Chicago that is looking for a Temporary Accounts Receivable Manager. The ideal candidate will be eager to jump into a new challenge! The Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for the overall supervision and recovery of accounts receivable. This person will also oversee all accounts receivable related functions, including clearing of backlogs, following up with vendors on discrepancies and running daily/monthly reporting. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a team in a vibrant work environment.
Temporary Accounts Receivable Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist the Controller with any special projects, process improvements and ad hoc reporting regarding accounts receivables
- Oversee clearing of receivables, cash applications/unapplied cash
- Manage accounts receivable staff and oversee their day-to-day work including reviewing accounts receivable and related work
- Review receivables for discrepancies
- Work closely with other departments to maintain the integrity of all financial operations
Temporary Accounts Receivable Manager Requirements:
- 3 + years of Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED required
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand
- Technologically savvy with proficiency in Excel and large ERP system experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Manager position, please and apply today!
Project Manager, Management Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.