LaSalle Network has partnered with a multimillion-dollar technology firm that is seeking an Accounts Receivable Director to join their team. This Accounts Receivable Director will sit at one of their plants in the Chicagoland area. This person will be responsible for all accounting operations for this Business Unit, work directly with other leadership, and manage a team of eight.
Accounts Receivable Director Responsibilities:
- Lead the department manager with management of customer accounts, vendor contracts, and credit risk and limits
- Oversee of the Accounts Receivable and Cash departments
- Implement process changes
- Perform financial reviews that include analysis of financial statements
- Complete quarterly reporting
- Manage departmental budget and forecasting expenses
Accounts Receivable Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- 7-10+ years of accounting experience
- SAP experience
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Director opportunity and qualify per the requirements above, please apply today!
Executive Search Consultant
Keywords and Related Terms: collections , cash flow , quarterly reporting , director , accounts payable director , accounts payable , accounting and finance , accounting , finance , cpa , sap