LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-million dollar technology firm that is seeking an Accounts Receivable Director to join their team. This Accounts Receivable Director will sit at one of their plants in the Chicagoland area. This person will be responsible for all accounting operations for this Business Unit, work directly with other leadership, and manage a team of eight.
Accounts Receivable Director Responsibilities:
- Lead the department manager with management of customer accounts, vendor contracts, and credit risk and limits
- Oversight of the Accounts Receivable and cash departments
- Implementation of process changes
- Perform financial reviews that include analysis of financial statements
- Quarterly reporting
- Departmental budget and forecasting expenses
Accounts Receivable Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- 7-10+ years of accounting experience
- SAP experience
If you are interested in the Accounts Receivable Director opportunity and please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.