Our client, a growing company based in downtown Chicago, is looking for a hands-on Accounts Receivable Coordinator to work directly alongside billing supervisors and managers. This is a great opportunity for a billing and collections professional to gain experience with a global industry leader.
This Accounts Receivable Coordinator position requires one or more years of accounts receivable experience. Strong organization and communication skills are necessary for the role as you will be working with account representatives and clients across the United States and abroad.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Partner with account representatives to create and distribute client billing on a monthly basis
- Create preliminary bills to be routed to account representatives and make necessary adjustments according to clients’ contractual guidelines
- Collaborate with account representatives and clients to resolve any billing discrepancies
- Meet deadlines for distribution of invoices to account representatives and clients
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Requirements:
- One or more years cash applications, billing, and/or collections experience
- Experience with billing for time and expenses/cost
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel and Word
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Coordinator position, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: billing , billing manager , billing supervisor , billing coordinator , billing representative , billing clerk , financial administrator , account receivable , accounts receivable , ar , a/r , ar manager , accounts receivable manager , ar supervisor , accounts receivable supervisor , accounting supervisor , accounting manager , billing analyst , billing specialist , time and expense , time and cost , legal , time & expense , time & cost , t&e , t and e , t & e #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.