Our client, a leading logistics company, is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist to join their team in the northwestern suburbs! This organization is looking for someone to primarily handle business-to-business collections with a focus on customer service. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B collections, deductions, a high-level of confidentiality and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Call upon assigned accounts to facilitate collection of open invoices within established terms and to assist the customer with resolving their issues
- Involve the appropriate salesperson/station on all accounts that have issues so they are aware of any and all problems with their customer
- Forecast risk on assigned accounts based on credit
- Monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly
- Discuss accounts to recommend for turnover to a collection agency with your supervisor/manager in a timely fashion
- Input and maintain all customer information in necessary systems on assigned accounts
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Upon approval, process customer write-offs when required (Follow station/sales notification process)
Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist Requirements:
- Associate degree in accounting or two or more years of related experience and/or training
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft AX or AS/400 highly preferred
- Always interact with internal and external customers in an ethical manner with integrity and trustworthiness
- Contribute positively to group goals by interacting with team members in a professional and respectful manner, communicate and share appropriate information
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts receivable , credit , cash application , accounts receivable , ar , a/r , collections , cash application, billing , accounting , accounts receivable specialist, collections, collection, commercial collector , collections clerk , billing/collections clerk , billing and collections clerk , billing & collections clerk , collections specialist , commercial collections, collections coordinator , credit representative , collections representative , collections analyst , collections specialist , collection clerk , billing/collection clerk , billing and collection clerk
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.