Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a national alcohol and beverage distribution company who is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join its team in Las Vegas while covering a maternity leave. The Accounts Receivable Clerk plays a crucial role focusing on the accurate and efficient management of customer accounts. The primary responsibilities include entering customer payments, researching and reconciling discrepancies, updating customer account information and collaborating with sales and other departments to maintain accurate account status records.
This will be an in-office opportunity starting ASAP in Las Vegas, NV. The zip code is 89139.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Enter customer payments into Sapphire
- Perform cash application through various methods
- Update and maintain customer account portfolios, including contact information and notes
- Collaborate with sales for accurate delivery information
- Follow SOPs for collection procedures, escalating issues as needed
- Review accounts for compliance with Nevada credit law
- Handle disputes on accounts and ensure timely resolution
- Distribute monthly statements with accuracy
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing inquiries promptly
- Work independently and efficiently with a high volume of orders and calls
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills with a positive demeanor
Accounts Receivable Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education in finance or accounting is a plus
- Proven experience in accounts receivable or a related field
- Familiarity with Sapphire or similar accounting software
- Knowledge of Nevada credit law and collection procedures
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Join this dynamic team and contribute to the success of their thriving alcohol and beverage distribution business in Las Vegas!
Sr. Project Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national