Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a national leading distribution company who is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join its growing team! They have been in business for over 60 years and specialize in providing high-quality products to their customers across various industries.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will play an important role in ensuring timely and accurate payment of invoices and maintaining positive relationships with customers. This Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for the collection of open transactions as well as the analysis and management of orders to be released through the ERP system. This involves granting credit to new and existing customers, with a strong focus on collecting payments on delinquent accounts. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will have an assigned portfolio of customers which will include the collection of account balances, reviewing disputes and providing accurate information on the progress of collection activities in the ERP system.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts and ensure timely payment of invoices
- Follow up on past due accounts and make collection calls to customers
- Work with customers to resolve billing and payment issues
- Maintain accurate records of all customer interactions and collections efforts
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks on new customers
- Monitor customer credit limits and make recommendations for credit extensions or changes
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve billing discrepancies and other issues
Accounts Receivable Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Previous experience in commercial credit and collections necessary, preferably in a distribution or manufacturing environment
- Must have the ability to analyze important financial data and make decisions pertaining to the releasing of orders based upon past due balances, credit lines, payment history and terms as well as effective actions to collect on past-due accounts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with accounting software
This is an excellent position for any recent graduate or accounting professional seeking to continue growing their career at a national distribution company. If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Clerk opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.