LaSalle Network has paired with a global engineering and architectural consulting firm who is looking for an Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist to join their team. This organization has a casual, collaborative culture with an open-office concept. This role will join a small accounts receivable role and this role will help with billing about 40% of the time, B2B collections 20% of the time, cash applications 20% of the time and ad hoc accounting projects 20% of the time.
Accounts Receivable/ Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely billing processes in a timely fashion as well as the distribution of invoices
- Ensure invoice accuracy which includes fees, direct expenses, indirect expenses and taxes
- Research and follow up on any billing/invoice price discrepancies
- Reach out to clients via phone and email to collect on past due payments
- Assist with accounts payable when needed
- Apply cash to various accounts
- Monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly
- Provide support for client inquiries regarding invoice and billing issues
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities as needed
Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of corporate billing experience
- Experience working in Deltek Vision highly preferred
- Experience billing in a professional services environment a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and verbal communication
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist opportunity and want to expand your career within a fast growing organization, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting and Finance
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.