LaSalle Network has partnered with a stable, growing client in the food industry located in the northern suburbs of Chicago for an Accounts Receivable Analyst position. This role is newly created due to the rapid growth of the company, and will have direct access to upper-management and C-Suite executives.
The right person from this Accounts Receivable Analyst role is someone who has thrived in an accounts receivable position and is passionate about building relationships with internal and external partners, while always looking for areas of growth and how to improve. This company offers some great benefits and opportunities for growth as the company continues to expand.
Accounts Receivable Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor past due accounts and assist with complex customer account reconciliations and related collection issues/dispute resolution
- Oversee existing customer financial status for sustainability concerns
- Establish new customer credit terms based on the assessment of customer’s financial position and risk associated with products purchased
- Review and process cash application reconciliation procedures and adjustments
- Monitor outstanding credits in the accounts receivable ledger and work internally and with customers to resolve
- Perform various reporting relative to AR and summarize large data sets for upper management
Accounts Receivable Analyst Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience within an accounts receivable and collections environment
- Ability to problem solve and work as a team and individual
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university is preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel (VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables)
- Knack for analysis and eagerness to work cross-functionally with multiple departments
If you are ready to take the next step in your AR career, I encourage you to apply to this Accounts Receivable Analyst position! Our client provides benefits and competitive salary, as well as a collaborative team environment that is ready to work and get the job done!
Recruiter, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: a/r , receivables , collections , D&B , DOS , billing , invoicing , credit , reporting , excel , AR , accounts receivables , aging , DSO , analysis , analyst , data analysis , reconciliation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.