Are you looking for the perfect position to kick start your accounting career? LaSalle Network is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join a team with a manufacturing industry leader. This position would be responsible for the handling of all incoming customer calls related specifically to credit card payments and credit card inquiries.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for cash posting and three lock boxes. The role itself works in tandem with an established dedicated team that focuses on the company wide and business unit AR activities.
This role is a contract to hire position.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Analyst:
- Responsible for all incoming customer credit card payments and the timely and accurate posting of those payments to open invoices in company’s accounting system
- Work with IT, customers, sales, billing, credit and collections and offshore resources to research and resolve credit card processing issues.
- Assist team with the management of all outstanding credits to reduce aging
- Research and process Visa, Master Card and Amex charge backs, reversals, declines and disputes
- Responsible for the manual processing of Canada credit card payments in Moneris system
- Review and respond to customer mailbox inquiries related to receipt notification failures, receipt and invoice copies and other remittance and payment details
- Responsible for updates, additions and tokenization of customer credit cards based on customer’s request/requirements
- Performs other related duties and participates on teams and in special projects as assigned
- Assist with all acquisition and integration efforts related to AR processes and systems
Qualifications of the Accounts Receivable Analyst:
- Associate’s degree in finance or accounting or equivalent experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior credit card processing/cash application experience a plus
- Strong customer service, problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands receivables, accounting and cash application technology
If you are interested in the Accounts Receivable Analyst role, and feel qualified for the role please apply today!
Keywords: accounts receivable , accounting , credit analyst , AR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.