LaSalle Network Staffing Firm is partnered with a Global Manufacturing company in Nashville who is looking for a professional Accounts Receivable/Credit Administrator to join their downtown Corporate team. This position focuses on accounts receivables, processing credits, and/or collections of customer accounts.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable/Credit Administrator position:
- Responsible for accounts receivables, credit, and/or collections of customer accounts
- Record all checks to apply customer payments
- Prepare weekly manual deposits
- Research & solve payment discrepancies
- Make adjustments to accounts as needed
- Invoicing vendors and customers
- Any other duties/responsibilities as assigned by Management
- High School diploma required
- An associate’s degree relevant to Business Administration and Accounting preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in an accounting or financial department, preferably in credit and/or collections function
- General knowledge of Accounting in Corporate environment
This organization is looking to attract the top talent in the Nashville market. If you are interested in joining a winning team as an Accounts Receivable/Credit Administrator, please apply online today as these positions will be filled quickly!
Keywords and related terms: account receivables , credit , collections , billing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.