Job DescriptionWe’re working with a well-established firm that has been in business for the last 30 years and services the automotive, medical and industrial industries through their specialty manufacturing technology. As they expand their team, they are hiring for an Accounts Receivable Accountant at their corporate HQ in Elgin, IL.
This Accounts Receivable Accountant will report directly to the Director of Finance. In addition to core month end close work, you will also take ownership of their AR function. This team is collaborative and values cross-training and development so individuals can grow their career. This position is budgeted for $65,000-75,000 base salary.
Accounts Receivable Accountant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for month end close, including preparation of all journal entries/accruals necessary to complete monthly financials
- Process AR invoices and code invoices to the GL
- Interact with customers and perform collections
- Work cross-functionally with various internal teams to improve daily operations and performance
- Compile financial reports and maintain supporting schedules for balance sheet accounts
- Perform ad hoc project work
Accounts Receivable Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business-related field
- 1+ year of experience in an accounting-related position, preferably with AR
- Strong technical abilities within Excel
- Professional communicator who brings an eagerness to learn
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable Accountant opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national