LaSalle Network is partnering with an exciting new company located Downtown Chicago! They are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to come join their team. This Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for handling the analytical side of accounts payable.
This is a great opportunity to gain new leadership skills as well as develop your analytical skills within accounts payable. You will be joining a team who are self-starts in a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
Accounts Payable Analyst Responsibilities:
- Correspond with vendors to ensure invoices are received timely and meet guidelines
- Identify and execute any opportunities for improvement in policies and protocols
- Perform vendor analysis and account reconciliations as required
- Handle a high volume of inquires through the shared services inbox
- Set up new vendors within the system
- Troubleshoot system software and performance issues
Accounts Payable Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of analytical accounts payable experience
- Proficient in Excel including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Drive and detail oriented
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this Accounts Payable Analyst position, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Accounts payable , AP , accounts payable analyst , ap analyst , accounts payable accountant , ap accountant , excel , pivot tables , vlu , v lookups, discrepancies , research , analyze , AP analyst , Accounts payable analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.