LaSalle Network is partnering with a multi-billion-dollar, global retail leader in the near west suburbs of Chicago. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their growing team. This organization has experienced unmatched growth and offers the unique opportunity to move up very quickly. This Accounts Payable Supervisor will be responsible for building the AP team from the ground up from new processes to new employees.
Accounts Payable Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the accounts payable department
- Ensure accurate and timely payments to vendors
- Complete month-end close duties related to accounts payable
- Manage accounts payable staff of nine, providing guidance and support when necessary
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Assist in annual financial reporting process
- Handle sensitive inquiries and resolve difficult situations relating to accounts payable
- Follow through on requests from both internal and external auditors
- Develop and maintain a manual of appropriate accounts payable procedures
Accounts Payable Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in accounting or related financial field
- 4+ years of experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and thrive in a high volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience in a supervisory role or management position
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Supervisor opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Senior Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: invoices , AP , accounts , accounts payable , accounts payable specialist , specialist , payable , CPG , invoice , payables , vendor , retail #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.