Our multi-million dollar client who is a leader in the manufacturing industry is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This established company has a great reputation and is known for their company culture. This position will be reporting into the AP Manager and working on a specialized team focused on high volume AP processing. With thousands of employees worldwide, this firm is growing and looking to hire top talent!
The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of Accounts Payable Specialist experience, ability/eagerness to process 100 + invoices daily, communicate with vendors, research and settle discrepancies, and be comfortable working in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review, approve, and process high volume invoices
- Provide support to related questions regarding T&E and Accounts Payable transactions
- Provides accurate and proficient data entry and processing of invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and research discrepancies
- Prepare analysis as needed
- Create and maintain Vendor Files in ERP system
- Process 2 way and 3 way match P.O. / Non P.O based invoices
- Assist with month end close
- Other duties as assigned
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- High level proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS)
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Statistics, Economics, or Math is a plus
- High attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in large ERP systems such SAP, JD Edwards, Great Plains, or Quickbooks
This position is attracting top talent and will move quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as an Accounts Payable Specialist and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager - Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Accounts Payable, Accounting, Finance, Excel, reconciliation, auditing, invoices, acquisitions, customer contracts, contracts
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.