Due to high demand in the industry, LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the nation’s leading medical device companies to help them find an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be reporting directly to the Controller and CFO, having a direct line of communication to upper management. With only a few years of experience needed for this Accounts Payable Specialist role, our client will help you grow and develop into an even stronger accounting professional.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Enter approximately 250 invoices into the system weekly, use three-way match process to ensure accuracy, approve and cut checks
- Communicate with vendors when discrepancies arise
- Work with the AP manager regarding process improvement
- Assist with vendor account reconciliations
- Assist with month-end close in relation to accounts payable
- Act as backup for account receivable specialist as needed
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- At minimum, 3 years of accounts payable experience
- Experience working with SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with advanced Excel functions (PivotTables, VLOOKUPs) a plus
This position is looking to hire within the next two weeks. If you are interested in continuing your career as an Accounts Payable Specialist and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring accounting professionals, please apply today!
Accounting and Finance Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: AP , accounts payable , ap specialist , ap clerk , invoice , invoicing , invoices , data entry , excel , ap coordinator , ap analyst , expense reports , reconcile , reconciliations , vendor , vendors
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.