LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the world’s leading steel manufacturers to help them find an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This role will report directly to the CFO, with a direct line of communication to upper management! A few years of high-volume accounts payable experience is all you need! Our client is looking for someone to start immediately so an unemployed candidate is ideal.
If you have a strong work ethic and you are determined to learn we want to hear from you!
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Enter ~250 invoices into the system weekly, use 3-way match process to ensure accuracy, approve and cut checks
- Communicate with vendors when discrepancies arise
- Work with the AP manager regarding process improvement
- Vendor account reconciliations
- Assist with month end close in relation to accounts payable
- Act as backup for account receivable specialist as needed
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- At minimum, 3 years of high-volume accounts payable experience
- Experience working with SAP required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with advanced Excel functions (PivotTables, VLOOKUPs) a plus
This position is looking to hire in the next two weeks. If you are interested in continuing your career as an Accounts Payable Specialist and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring accounting professionals, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable , AP , invoices , invoicing , disbursements , billing , accounting , SAP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.