LaSalle Network has partnered with a company that is looking to add an Accounts Payable Specialist to its team in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.
If you are looking for an Accounts Payable position that will offer you both internal growth potential, as well as professional development, this is the ideal role for you!
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Data entry of vendor invoices and manage expense reports
- Process a high volume of invoices for vendors weekly (400+ invoices weekly)
- Two-way and three-way match
- Handle any compliance issues that arise and involve the A/P process
- Communicate with vendors and handle any discrepancies that may arise
- Work independently to prioritize and efficiently meet deadlines
- Set up new vendors
- Other duties as assigned
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- High volume processing experience
- Experience in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in large ERP systems such as SAP, Great Plains, JD Edwards, or Oracle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable , A/P , AP , accounts payable clerk , accounts payable associate , accounts payable coordinator , accounts payable specialist , reconciliations , coding , matching , full-cycle , three way match , three-way match , 3-way match , 3 way match , 2-way match , 2 way match , batch , batching , data entry , data-entry , SAP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.