Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist looking for a challenging and new exciting role? Our rapidly growing client is looking for an eager Accounts Payable Specialist who loves working in a fast-paced environment and taking new responsibilities.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable transactions
- Ensure compliance with A/P policies
- Vendor management
- 2 and 3-way matching
- Coding invoices to the general ledger
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5+ yrs. of A/P experience
- Proficiencies in large ERP systems such as SAP, Great Plaines, or Concur
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.