A prestigious manufacturer in the Chicagoland area is looking for a dedicated individual to join their team as an Accounts Payable Specialist. This established company has a global presence and brings an amazing reputation as a place to work. This candidate will be reporting to the AP Manager and working on a specialized team focused on producing high quality work.
The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience in accounts payable invoicing, entering of payments, strong communication skills and a desire to work hard in their career. This individual will also be efficient and able to work independently.
AP Specialist Responsibilities:
- Enter and process freight invoices
- Communicate with vendor and internal customers regarding payments
- Reconcile AP ledger with general ledger
- Communicate with AP team to manage responsibilities
- Handle rush requests and new vendor forms
- Answer various inquiries from accounting and administrative teams
AP Specialist Requirements:
- High level of proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven for personal success
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career as an Accounts Payable Specialist and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Accounting and Finance Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: AP, accounts payable, ap specialist, ap clerk, invoice, invoicing, invoices, data entry, AS400, excel, ap coordinator, reconcile, reconciliations, vendor, vendors, transportation , vendor forms , freight, freight invoices
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.