We are looking for a reliable and precise professional to help us properly maintain our payable information. The Accounts Payable Specialist will maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can analyze expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors within a specific industry.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable transactions
- Ensure compliance with A/P policies
- Travel and Expense reporting
- Vendor management
- Reconcile payable reports each month to confirm all amounts paid are accurate
- 2 and 3-way matching
- Coding invoices to the general ledger
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2+ yrs. of A/P experience
- 1 + years of Travel and Expense reporting
- Proficiency in large ERP systems such as SAP, Great Plaines, or Concur
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.