A well-known and established manufacturing company in downtown Nashville is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience handling either accounts payable or accounts receivable duties. This AP team has over ten specialists and functions like a well-oiled, structured machine. With a team of this size, there is growth potential into leadership down the road.
This organization is an award-winning company that has been around for just over 100 years and has seen continuous growth throughout their existence. They pride themselves on their team-based approach and thorough training process.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Enter invoices and credit memos, 3-way matching
- Audit claims system interface batches
- Distribute invoices for PO creation / approvals and coding
- Transfer sub-ledger data to General Ledger
- Complete month-end sub-ledger close process and reconciliations
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Resolve discrepancies on invoice hold report
- Collaborate and build effective relationships with stakeholders to form successful partnerships across the enterprise
- Display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounts payable or accounts receivable experience required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in the Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity, please apply today! Please note only candidates with relevant qualifications and experience will be considered.
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable , AP , A/P , vendor , 3-way matching , receipt , accounts payable clerk , accounts payable associate , accounts payable coordinator , accounts payable specialist , Expense Reports , reconciliations , coding , matching , full-cycle , three way match , three-way match , 2 way match , batch , batching , accounts payable accountant , ap accountant , a/p accountant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.