LaSalle Network has partnered with an award winning, Fortune 500 real estate company looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team in the western suburbs of Chicago. This company has been recognized by many organizations for their growth from within opportunities, diversity, and culture.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable Specialist role will have experience handling high volume accounts payable and have worked in a large ERP system. This particular team is looking for someone who can jump right in and join a collaborative team. You will get exposure to executive management and get to add value to your team starting on your first day.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensure all receipts are obtained for all credit card transactions
- Provide accurate and proficient data entry and processing of invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and research discrepancies
- Prepare analysis as needed
- Create and maintain Vendor Files in ERP system
- Process 2-way and 3-way match P.O./Non P.O. based invoices
- Assist with month-end close
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience within accounts payable
- Strong technical skills that can pick up software quickly
- Excellent prioritization and multitasking skills
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about your career as an Accounts Payable Specialist and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: invoices , AP , accounts , accounts payable , accounts payable specialist , specialist , payable , CPG , invoice , payables , vendor , retail , invoicing , vendors , family office , real estate , three way match , two way match
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.