A leading company, who is focused on providing home infusion therapy services, is looking for an Accounts Payable / Travel and Expense Specialist to join their accounting team in Northern suburbs of Chicago. This company has a national presence and has been growing for 40 years. This candidate will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and working in a driven team-oriented environment.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable/ Travel and Expense Specialist role will have at least two years of full process accounts payable experience, travel and expense reimbursement experience, be flexible in daily tasks, problem solve, and handle confidential information. This person should also have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment and work hard in their role.
Accounts Payable / Travel and Expense Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review, approve, and process high volume T&E transactions weekly in Concur
- Ensure all receipts are obtained for all credit card transactions
- Provide support to related questions regarding T&E and Accounts Payable transactions
- Provides accurate and proficient data entry and processing of invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and research discrepancies
- Prepare analysis as needed
- Create and maintain Vendor Files in ERP system
- Process 2 way and 3 way match P.O. / Non P.O based invoices
- Assist with month end close
- Other duties as assigned
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- High level proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS)
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense
This position is attracting top talent and is very moving quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as an Accounts Payable/ Travel and Expense Specialist and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Project Manager - Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.