A global advertising agency headquartered in downtown Chicago is looking for a dedicated individual to join their team as a Accounts Payable Specialist. This established company has a global presence and brings an amazing reputation as a place to work. This candidate will be reporting to the AP Manager and working on a specialized team focused on producing high quality work.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in accounts payable invoicing, strong communication skills and a desire to work hard in their career. A “must have” for this position is an outgoing and inclusive personality to fit in with the team. This advertising agency is known for its casual environment, positive and supportive culture, flexible work schedule and robust benefits plan.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Enter and process 200 + invoices per week via 3-way match process
- Communicate with vendor and internal employees regarding payments
- Reconcile AP ledger with general ledger
- Communicate with AP team to manage responsibilities
- Set up new vendors in the system
- Answer various inquiries from accounting and administrative teams
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- High level of proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Oracle, PeopleSoft or SAP a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven for personal success
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career as an Accounts Payable Specialist and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.