Do you love working within the investment space? LaSalle Network has partnered with a high growth, investment management company in the Chicagoland area. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their corporate accounting team. This person will be responsible for full cycle AP and need to be ready to join a collaborative team.
Our client offers unparalleled growth, hiring top talent within the Chicagoland area. They have been recognized by several organizations for their culture, growth, and achievements. This Accounts Payable Specialist is an opportunity to grow your career in fast-paced, growing organization.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Enter approximately 250 invoices into the system weekly, use three-way match process to ensure accuracy, and approve and cut checks
- Communicate with vendors when discrepancies arise
- Work with the AP manager regarding process improvement
- Assist with vendor account reconciliations
- Assist with month-end close in relation to accounts payable
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related financial field
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with full cycle AP
- Ability to prioritize tasks and thrive in a high volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience working within a large ERP system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with advanced Excel functions (PivotTables, VLOOKUPs) a plus
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: invoices , AP , accounts , accounts payable , accounts payable specialist , specialist , payable , CPG , invoice , payables , vendor , retail , invoicing , vendors , investment , investment management , high net worth , high-net worth , family office
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries