Our client is looking to fill a corporate Accounts Payable Specialist Position in the Downers Grove area! If you are an accounts payable professional looking to join a fast-paced environment and the ability to shift focus when needed. Attention to detail is extremely important and the candidate must be eager to learn and take on additional responsibility!
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, expense reports, manual and emergency check requests
- Two and three way matching
- Assist accountants and controllers with A/P discrepancies as they arise.
- Answer Vendor inquiries via phone, fax and e-mail
- Monitor and enforce compliance by all involved in A/P process (site and accounting personnel) in respect to standard A/P policies and procedures
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- High School Graduate or GED
- Minimum four years full cycle Accounts Payable Experience (processing, matching, and discrepancy resolution)
- Previous experience processing employee expense payments (2-3 years)
- Previous experience using a larger ERP (PeopleSoft, Oracle, JD Edwards)
- Previous experience using Concur expense reporting system is a major plus
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Team Player, Detail Oriented and can demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Specialist role, please apply and call my office today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable, matching, 3-way matching, 2-way matching, discrepancies, t&e, expense report, auditing, audit, credit card, amex, p-card, statements, accuracy, time and expense , time and cost , legal , time & expense , time & cost , t and e , t & e
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, sales, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.