LaSalle Network has recently partnered with a well-established manufacturing organization in the North suburbs. This dynamic organization is in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team and contribute to the impressive financial growth and unique company culture.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices
- Audit employee travel and expense reports and verify that reimbursed expenses comply with company policy under the expense reimbursement policy listed on the company's intranet
- Set up vendors in system and maintain 1099 information
- Follow up with vendors regarding accounts payable issues or discrepancies
- Assist with posting monthly journal entries for accounts payable
Accounts Payable Requirements:
- Two+ years of accounts payable experience
- Larger ERP system such as SAP or Oracle preferred
- Strong communication, customer service and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: policy , matching , receipt , accounts payable , A/P , AP , accounts payable clerk , accounts payable associate , accounts payable coordinator , accounts payable specialist , reconciliations , coding , matching , full-cycle , three way match , three-way match , 3-way match , 3 way match , 2-way match , 2 way match , batch , batching , data entry , data-entry , 10-key , 10 key , by touch , by-touch , 10-key by touch , 10 key by touch , 10-key-by-touch , 10 key by-touch , accounts payable accountant , ap accountant , a/p accountant , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , gl accountant , g/l accountant , general ledger accountant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.