Job DescriptionStriving for a change in your career? Ready for the next role? Want to add something unique to your resume? We have the spot for you! LaSalle Network is partnering with a creative, studio-based client in downtown Chicago to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist. This client is looking for a detail oriented, friendly individual to join their growing team. The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for all accounts payable functions within the company.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Accurately post and process a high volume of incoming invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Effectively communicate with the Accounts Payable Team Lead
- Effectively communicate with vendors regarding invoices via phone and email
- Accurately update the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Maintain 1099 vendor files
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Experience using an SAP system
- High attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to primarily work on site
If this sounds like the next role to you would like to showcase on your resume, apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable , ap , invoicing , 1099 , ledger , vendor statements , excel , SAP #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.