Our client in an ever evolving industry is seeking an entry level candidate for an Accounts Payable Representative. This person will be responsible for high volume accounts payable in an energized environment. Responsibilities will include entering invoices to ensure day-to-day payment obligations are being met within deadlines, vendor follow up and processing expense reports. The ideal candidate will be someone who brings energy and enthusiasm every day and work well individually as well as on a team.
Accounts Payable Representative Responsibilities:
- Process daily and weekly A/P for multiple sites and vendors insuring all deadlines are met in high volume environment.
- Process various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, manual and emergency check requests, wires etc.
- Assist accountant(s) with client and vendors follow up.
- Special projects and other functions as required by manager or client.
- Ensure that each transaction processed has appropriate approval prior to processing.
- Correspond with suppliers and respond to inquiries via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Monitor and enforce compliance.
Accounts Payable Representative Requirements:
- College degree with accounting coursework, preferred
- Demonstrated experience within a deadline driven environment
- Experience with Excel or familiarity with large ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate consistency in values, principles and work ethic
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Representative position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , finance , accounts payable , accounts payable representative
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.