LaSalle Network is working with a competitive and growing construction company located in Chicago, Illinois that is looking for an Accounts Payable Processor to join their accounting team! This Accounts Payable Processor will be joining a team of motivated team players who are looking for a self- motivated team member.
The Accounts Payable Processor position is a great opportunity with a company that is expecting rapid growth in the construction industry in the upcoming years. The qualified Accounts Payable Processor will have experience with a high-volume of invoices, at least two years of AP experience, and is comfortable in a high-volume environment.
Accounts Payable Processor Responsibilities:
- Process approximately 500 invoices weekly, use two or three-way match process to ensure accuracy, and approve and cut checks
- Communicate with vendors when discrepancies arise
- Assist with vendor account reconciliations
- Assist with the month-end close process regarding accounts payable
Accounts Payable Processor Requirement:
- 3 years of Accounts Payable Processing experience
- Experience within a large ERP system
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Processor opportunity and qualify per the requirement, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Accounts Payable , AP , A/P , invoices , vendor , accounts payable specialist , invoicing , high volume , two-way matching , three-way matching , reconciliation , month-end-close , MEC , Sage , QuickBooks
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.