A global manufacturing company with offices in Nashville, TN is looking for a dedicated individual to join their team as a Accounts Payable Manager. This is a fast-growing company that has a global presence and has won awards such as Best Places to Work by Glassdoor in 2019. This candidate will be reporting to the AP Manager and primarily be responsible for the execution and oversight of the end to end AP function for the company.
This role of Accounts Payable Manager will lead a team of AP clerks on a day-to-day basis. They will be training/coaching team members on key AP topics and will assist in recruiting for the AP team as the business grows. This person will be the main point of contact for root-causing and resolving vendor or grower escalations.
Accounts Payable Manager Responsibilities:
- Run KPI reports that show individual contributor data and help improve company KPIs.
- Train, coach and build the Accounts Payable team
- Teach team members on PO-invoice and non-PO invoice processing
- Conduct weekly meetings to discuss performance and progress for the team
- Ensure PO compliance is being met internally and externally
- Communicate with vendors and internal department
Accounts Payable Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in full cycle Accounts Payable
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience in leading or managing a team
- 1099 experience
This position is attracting top talent and is moving quickly. If you are passionate about continuing your career as an Accounts Payable Manager and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting and Finance
Key words: accounts payable manager, accounts payable , accounts payables , AP , AP manager , management , SAP , manufacturing , Fortune 500 , accounting , finance , invoices , leader , accountant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.