Job DescriptionLaSalle Network had partnered with a leading cultural institution, who is seeking a seasoned Accounts Payable Manager to join their esteemed Accounts Payable department. If you are a detail-oriented leader with expertise in managing complex accounts payable processes, experience with system implementations and are prepared to work hard to improve internal functions, we invite you to consider the following opportunity!
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for leading a team to ensure the accurate and efficient processing of financial transactions. This role requires in-depth knowledge of accounts payable processes, experience in managing a team and proficiency in PeopleSoft and Concur systems. The ideal candidate will also have expertise in 1099 and 1042 processing.
Accounts Payable Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide strong leadership to the Accounts Payable team, overseeing day-to-day operations and fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment
- Manage the end-to-end accounts payable process, including invoice processing, payment disbursement and reconciliation
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies, accounting principles and regulatory requirements, with specific attention to 1099 and 1042 processing
- Utilize expertise in PeopleSoft and Concur systems to optimize accounts payable processes and enhance system functionality
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with vendors, addressing inquiries and issues related to payments
- Train, mentor and develop team members, promoting continuous learning and professional growth
- Generate and analyze reports to provide insights into accounts payable performance and support strategic decision-making
Accounts Payable Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field is preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience in accounts payable, including 3+ years in a managerial or supervisory role
- Proficient in PeopleSoft and Concur systems, and experience processing 1099s/1042s
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, GAAP and compliance requirements related to accounts payable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proactive approach to addressing issues
If you are open to a new challenge in a managerial setting with a worldwide non-profit institution, here is your chance!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national