Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with one of the most known supply chain organizations within the Chicagoland area to hire their next Accounts Payable Manager to help oversee the department.
This position is located on the far northwest side of Chicago and is working on a hybrid schedule. On top of the perks for working for an organization like this is there is room for growth both professionally and personally. The salary for this position is up to 120,000 including strong bonus potential.
Accounts Payable Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the team of Accounts Payable Coordinators
- Lead the design, development and implementation of streamlined processes, best practices and internal controls for the Accounts Payable function
- Work with Accounts Payable leaders in other regions/subsidiaries to share knowledge and best practices
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to, compliance with policies and procedures, payment terms, exception management, vendor management, 1099 tax filings, monthly accruals, month-end close of A/P, General Ledger reconciliations and Cash Disbursements
- Act as a liaison between the Accounts Payable team, distribution centers, supply chain and Master Data Management
- Ensure that all daily processes are completed in a timely, accurate and in a controlled manner
Accounts Payable Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
- 6+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated skills in strategic accounts payable leadership and delivery of best practices
- Proven team-building experience
If this position is a good fit for you, please apply to the link below!
Team Lead, Accounting and Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national