LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading organization centrally located in downtown Chicago in their search for an Accounts Payable Manager.
The Accounts Payable Manager will manage all activities conducted within the Accounts Payable department, including vendor maintenance, timely management of invoices and payments via check, ACH, wire transfer and purchasing card and will oversee a team of Accounts Payable Coordinators.
Additionally, the Accounts Payable Manager must demonstrate professionalism, have strong attention to detail, the ability to work with a variety of internal teams and work within a high-volume invoice processing system. Compensation for this role can get to an all-in number of $95,000, including benefits and PTO. This opportunity will be a hybrid work model.
Accounts Payable Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the payment processing through wire transfers, check or ACH
- Conduct high-volume invoice processing utilizing Concur software
- Manage the creation of new suppliers and supplier data through PeopleSoft system
- Respond to all internal and external inquiries in a timely manner
- Responsible for IRS reporting requirements as they pertain to Accounts Payable transactions, including processing annual 1099 and 1042-S returns and payment remittances
- Review and make recommendations for Accounts Payable process automation and utilization of tools to improve efficiencies
Accounts Payable Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance and business OR equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working in Accounts Payable, including full-cycle processing and high-invoice management
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience
- Exposure to Excel, PeopleSoft and Concur system preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage a team and lead projects
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Manager position and qualify with the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.