Job DescriptionOur client, a global manufacturing company based just south of Birmingham, AL, is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join their team due to growth! This company brings over 100 years in business and has been recognized for their quality of product and customer service, making them a leader in the automotive industry.
The Human Resources Assistant will support the Human Resources department and be the point of contact for accounts payable and back up to the payroll team in the organization. The role will work collaboratively with the HR leaders and tackle ad-hoc projects in administration and finance included but not limited to recruiting support, benefits administration, training and development and policy management.
Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager including scheduling of interviews, answering benefits questions and monitoring payroll inquiries
- Support recruiting process by scheduling, posting job descriptions and screening applicants
- Enter payment information into the Accounts Payable System
- Maintain all Accounts Payable and Expense Report files
- Register new vendors
- Process and maintain accounts payable checks
- Provide backup payroll support
- Utilize Excel to run reports for departments
Human Resources Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of Human Resources experience
- 1-2 years of accounts payable or accounting experience
- Payroll processing experience preferred
- Excel proficiency required
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in joining a growing and stable organization, apply for the Human Resources Assistant opportunity today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.