LaSalle Network is partnered with a family-owned manufacturing and packing company that is focused on providing sustainable and green products. They are seeking an Accounts Payable Accountant to join their accounting team in their Janesville, Wisconsin office.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Payable Accountant role will have several years of full process accounts payable and receivable experience, strong technical skills, and experience in multiple software.
Accounts Payable Accountant Responsibilities:
- Review, approve, and process high volume T&E transactions weekly in Concur
- Ensure all receipts are obtained for all credit card transactions
- Provide support to related questions regarding T&E and Accounts Payable transactions
- Provide accurate and proficient data entry and processing of invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and research discrepancies
- Prepare analysis as needed
- Investigate billing issues by working with other members in the AR and sales departments
- Issue rebills
- Ensure the AR is reconciled daily and accurately
- Create and maintain Vendor Files in ERP system
- Process 2-way and 3-way match P.O./Non P.O. based invoices
- Assist with month-end close
Accounts Payable Accountant Requirements:
- Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within accounts payable and Receivables
- Strong Technical Skills that can pick up software quickly
- Excellent prioritization and multitasking skills
This position is attracting top talent and is very moving quickly. If you are a looking to further your career as an Accounts Payable Accountant and want to work on a talented team at a growing company, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Accounts Payable , Accounting , Finance , Excel , reconciliation , auditing , invoices , customer contracts , contracts , Travel , Expense , Reimbursement , vendor management , two-way , Three-way , 2 way , 3 way , matching , invoice , accountant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.