LaSalle Network has partnered with a Fortune 500 distribution company that is seeking an Accounts Payable and Receivable Analyst to join their team! Our client has been in business for over 100 years and works with some of the most recognized brands in the US. With the recent growth they have seen, they are looking to expand their accounting teams.
Accounts Payable and Receivable Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage putting invoices into Oracle or AS400
- Be direct communication to suppliers
- Manage aging statements for both accounts receivable and accounts payables for suppliers
- Own the collections process for past due invoices on the phone email and customer portals
- Establish a dispute report for suppliers
- 2+ years of experience with accounting or finance
- Excel capabilities including Pivot tables and VLOOKUP's
- High school diploma
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable and Receivable Analyst position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.