LaSalle Network is partnering with a HVAC and plumbing supplier looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team. This company has been around for over 100+ years fulfilling the industry standards. The Accounts Payable Analyst will sit in the office during training, and then move to a hybrid schedule. This is a great opportunity for anybody looking to grow within the AP space.
Accounts Payable Analyst Responsibilities:
- Specialize in payments, wires and month end reconciliations
- Manage multiple requests
- Analyze and process vendor invoices and expense reports to the correct accounts and cost centers
- Execute 3-way, 2-way or non-PO standard process for invoice processing
- Validate vendor account balances by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Perform spend analysis as required
- Ensure adequate and continuous controls are executed for all assigned activities
Accounts Payable Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years in the AP space
- Vendor statement reconciliation experience, including any special projects
- Experience with Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s)
If you have experience with vendor statement reconciliations, please reach out today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national