LaSalle Network is working with a leading supplier of plumbing, waterworks, bathroom, kitchen and HVAC products across Australia, New Zealand and the United States. This company has over 170 branches spanning across the Sun Belt region. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their Dallas accounting team!
The Accounts Payable Analyst will be joining a team of 30, all well versed in accounting. This person must have experience with a high-volume of invoices and be comfortable in a high-volume environment. This role will report directly to the Director, and will have the opportunity to learn from colleagues.
Accounts Payable Analyst Responsibilities:
- Process approximately 500 invoices weekly, use two or three-way match process to ensure accuracy and approve and cut checks
- Assist with expense reporting
- Communicate with vendors when discrepancies arise
- Assist with vendor account reconciliations
- Assist with process improvement to streamline invoice processing
- Assist with the month-end-close process regarding accounts payable
- Reconcile 100 vendor invoice statements/week with the invoices
- Key in accounts payable invoices that are not on the vendor invoice statement
Accounts Payable Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable Processing experience
- Experience with AP reconciliations required
- Experience within a large ERP system
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable , ap , disbursements #LI-DAACCT
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.