Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a well-known healthcare organization headquartered in Hershey, PA who is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team. This organization has over 20 locations on the east coast and over 10,000 employees. They have hospitals, outpatient centers and individual physician offices.
This Accounts Payable Analyst will join a 20 person accounts payable team within a robust accounting team with high career advancement potential. The role will be majority remote with an in-office meeting quarterly.
Accounts Payable Analyst Responsibilities:
- Enter/process 100-200 invoices weekly in Lawson software system via 2- and 3-way match
- Handle check, ACH and wire payments
- Follow up with vendors or internal departments on discrepancies
- Set up new vendors and existing vendor maintenance
- Work with senior and supervisory members of the team to identify holes and improve processes
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities as needed
Accounts Payable Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Ability to effectively communicate via written and verbal communication
- Experience working in a large ERP system required (i.e., SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
- Real estate experience a plus
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Analyst opportunity and want to expand your career within a fast-growing organization, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.